This course is a capstone course and an aggregation of all the other individual courses. It is designed to cover a broad range of business disciplines to support the student to deliver increased shareholder value through transforming the organisation to deliver improved productivity, business management practices, and operational excellence.
On successful completion you will understand:
- The drivers of shareholder value.
- How to understand the voice of the customer and build market demand for the organisation’s products and services.
- How to meet the increased demand without increasing production costs.
- How to improve productivity and increase the returns on capital employed.
- The operating model and how to increase the returns from the information assets.
- How to prepare for and execute a business transformation program.